1. Amounts paid through the payment gateway will not be refunded unless the following conditions are met:
• multiple debits of the customer's card/bank account due to technical error; OR the customer's account being debited with an excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, the customer would be refunded the excess amount minus payment gateway charges.
• If a payment is charged to the customer's card/bank account due to a technical error, but the subscription is unsuccessful, the customer will be provided with the subscription membership after the payment(s) are verified.
2. The customer must submit a refund request along with the transaction number and original payment receipt, if any, generated at the time of payment.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com
4. The application will be processed manually and, after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by School Dekho through electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation will be sent to the mailing address within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3–21 days for the money to show in your bank account, depending on your bank's policy.
5. The company accepts no responsibility and accepts no liability if it is unable to execute any payment instruction (s) on the Payment Date due to one or more of the following factors:
a. If your payment instruction(s) are missing, incorrect, or delayed.If your payment instruction(s) are missing, incorrect, or delayed.
b. If the payment account has insufficient funds or limits to cover the amount mentioned in the payment instruction (s),
c. If the funds available in the payment account are subject to any encumbrance or charge,
d. If your bank refuses or takes too long to honour the payment instruction(s),
e. Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood,natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephonelinesbreakdownduetoanunforeseeablecauseorinterferencefromanoutsideforce)Circumstances beyond the company's control (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power outages, system failures such as computer or telephone line failure due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
f. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by e-mail.
6. The user agrees that the company may, at any time and for any reason, suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the services, and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or recipient profile, in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion and at any time, the company may also discontinue providing access to the services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. The user agrees that any termination of his/her access to the services or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may occur without prior notice, and that the company will not be liable to the user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected,fraudulent,abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies available to a company under the law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, the user agrees to immediately stop using the services.
7. The Company may choose binding arbitration to resolve any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or any service provided in connection with this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy, or claim shall be handled on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any other party's claim or controversy.